CV: Masashi Hino (日野将志 in JPN)
- Ph.D. in Economics, 2021, The Ohio State University.
- M.A. in Economics, 2014, Kyoto University.
- B.A. in Economics, 2012, Doshisha University.
- A Model of Anticipated Consumption Tax Changes (job market paper, updating)
Work in Progress
- Interest Rate Elasticity of Aggregate Durables and Life-cycle
Presentations: Both Seminars and Conferences
(after entering the Ph.D. program and excluding internal presenations)
- AEA Annual Meetings (scheduled)
- Summer Workshop on Economic Thoery, Otaru Commerce University
- Rokko Forum, Kobe University
- Hitotsubashi University (scheduled)
- 2021 Spring: Introductory Macroeconomics (Mainly for Sophomore)
- The Ohio State University (Graduate Teaching Assistant)
- 2020 Spring: Comparative Institutional Analysis of Firms and Markets, Principles of Macroeconomics.
- 2019 Autumn: Principle of Microeconomics.
- 2019 Spring: Intermediate Microeconomic Theory.
- 2018 Autumn: Government and Business, World Economic Development History, Economic History of Americas.
- 2018 Spring: Intermediate Microeconomic Theory, Money and Banking.
- 2017 Autumn: Intermediate Microeconomic Theory, Survey of Mathematical Economics, Survey of Microeconomics.
- Kyoto University
- 2014/2015 Spring: Advanced Microeconomics.
- 2013 Autumn: Macroeconomics.
- 2013 Spring: Microeconomics.
Grants and Awards:
- JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Research Activity Start-up
- Moriguchi Prize, 2020.
- Nakajima Foundation, 2015 link only in Japanese
- MEX compilation