I am an Assistant Professor (講師 in Japanese) at Hitotsubashi University (一橋大学).
Macroeconomics, Consumption (Durables), Computational Economics, Fiscal Policy.
Email (Hitotsubashi Univ): masashi.hino[at]r.hit-u.ac.jp
(※ To Hitotsubashi Students：Please use the email address above when emailing me about my classes.)
Email (Permanent): m.hino.0323[at]gmail.com
- A Model of Anticipated Consumption Tax Changes (job market paper, updating)
Work in Progress
- Interest Rate Elasticity of Aggregate Durables and Life-cycle
- Ph.D. in Economics (Expected in 2021). The Ohio State University
- M.A. in Economics in 2014. Kyoto University (Japan)
- B.A. in Economics in 2012. Doshisha University (Japan)